When you use Jolly Roger Marina as the home base for your boating needs, you are close to many of South Jersey’s attractions and restaurants.
Make an amazing day trip out of it, or meet up with friends for a quick happy hour. Here are a few local places to visit by water that you can access with your boat or sea doo, as well as the approximate/estimated distance by water to each one from Brigantine, NJ where Jolly Roger Marina is located.
- Gardner’s Basin (2.5 miles): A quaint maritime park with a variety of activities, including an aquarium, fishing, sightseeing, and eating.
- Golden Nugget Marina (2.75 miles): Water access to all of what the Golden Nugget Resort and Casino has to offer: gambling, shops, restaurants, and more.
- Wonderbar (6 miles): American pub fare & drinks served in a lively space and live music with an outdoor deck and dock overlooking the water.
- Oyster Creek (10 miles): Remote family-friendly restaurant & bar with diverse seafood dishes & sweeping views of the marshes.
- Crabby Jack’s (17 miles): Outdoor waterfront destination with a full bar serving seafood, sandwiches & salads.
- Baia (17 miles): Lively bar & grill offering Italian seafood dishes & seating on 3 outdoor terraces with water views.
- Tuckahoe Inn (19 miles): Longtime, family-owned bar/fixture with a homey feel & bay views offering seafood & steak dishes as well as a quaint beach area for outdoor leisure and views.
- Deauville Inn (20 miles): Longtime waterfront restaurant & sports bar offering traditional American seafood & meat dishes.
- Dockside at Sugar Hill Inn (30 miles): Traditional American fare at a Victorian inn with a romantic, old-world feel & a riverside veranda with a bar and outdoor eating in the summer. Located at the Mays Landing bulkhead of the Great Egg Harbor River.
Plus there are so many coves, beaches, and back bay spots for you to pull up to and enjoy at your own pace and leisure. What’s your favorite place to stop and play on the water? Let us know on Facebook and we’ll add it to this list!
As always, contact Jolly Roger Marina for all of personal watercraft, fishing, and on-water adventure needs. Especially if you need the latest Sea Doo watercraft to fully enjoy everything the South Jersey shore has to offer. We aim to please!